Searching on line you will find thousands of system offers. When checking them out you should be a critical thinker and ask yourself: Who will benefit most from this offer?
A huge number of offers you will find to be of no value to you, however, those who sell them for sure profit from each and every sale.
Here’s a check list for you:
- Who is offering the system and are they experienced in network marketing
- Will everyone be able to duplicate what you are looking at
- Who owns the data base if you have a lead collecting function included
- what is the package price
- Which kind of training, if any, is offered as part of the package.
- Will you be able to get educated about it upfront?
These are only a few critical questions you ought to ask yourself when looking at an offer you have found.
For me it is highly important to know who I am co-operating with, if the people are decent and honest. After all it is a lot of work that goes into building a list for one and then it is highly important to know how to deal with those people well so that you can make the most of your work,
This is intended to make you reflect and I am open for questions on the topic.
To Your Success
A Mentor With A Servant’s Heart